In line with the on-going construction of an LED Video Billboard at the PCS premises, the College through the Building Committee is coming out with a contest to come up with a Slogan/Tagline for a 5.5m (width) x 1.4m (height) panaflex signage allotted for the College. This is on top of the PCS Logo just underneath the 6.5M x 10M video billboard extended to the College.
MECHANICS OF THE CONTEST:
1. The contest is open to all PCS Fellows or Surgical Residents of an accredited surgical training program.
2. The entry must be a tagline or slogan, composed of a group of words that will best project the purpose of the
College to the public. There is no limit as to the number of entries a Fellow/Resident can submit.
3. The tagline or slogan must be short and concise (3-6 words), type-written, on a short bond paper bearing the
name of the sender, hospital address and contact number.
4. A paragraph explaining the tagline and its significance must be included.
5. The entry must be enclosed in an envelope and sent to:
The Building Committee
Philippine College of Surgeons
PCS Bldg, 992 North EDSA, Quezon City
6. Deadline for submission of entry is on October 12, 2018.
7. The criteria for judging shall be as follows:
8. All submitted entries to this PCS TAGLINE/SLOGAN search shall become the property of the College.
9. The winning entry will receive a price of P10,000.00.
10. Any decision of the BOR shall be final and executory.
The Philippine College of Surgeons publishes its regular newsletter: Incisions. The newsletter contains all news pertaining to the College and advances to the field of Surgery. Click below to download the digital copy of the newsletter.