The Philippine College of Surgeons is the leading organization of surgical professionals, responsive to the community, committed to excellence and ethical practice.
To provide continuing professional development opportunities to surgeons, promote their welfare, and represent their interests.
To ensure access of patients to the highest standard of care.
To collaborate with government in its health care agenda and be recognized as the lead organization in all aspects of surgical care in terms of education, policy, and provisions.
To enhance synergistic professional partnerships with other medical specialties, allied health professions, industry partners, and relevant national and international organization.
Valuing Excellence in Surgical Care
- Intensifying development of surgical expertise
- Setting a premium on membership
- Developing & nurturing partnerships
- Offering niches in new frontiers
- Surgical education/training/research
- Membership Development
- Strategic Alliances
- Patient Care
- Corporate Social Responsibility