On behalf of the Commission on Elections, please find below the 2023 Candidates Brochure containing the credentials of the candidates vying for the position of Regent 2023 for your reference.
Please take note of the following:
- PCS Mock Elections from December 1 (Thursday), 9am until December 2 (Friday), 5pm. Below are the voting credentials that you would need to login to the mock election site and cast your ballot:
PCS NO. XXXX-XXXX
VOTER ID #: 123456
Please note that the voting site is designed for Google Chrome. Make sure that you are using Google Chrome when you visit the election site.
- Fellows who are paid up to 2021 are qualified to vote for both the Mock Elections and election proper; 2021 payments will be accepted until November 29, 2022.
- Schedule of Elections (either of the 2 pathways):
3.1 Onsite Elections (Lubang Room):
- December 4 (Sunday) – 1pm-3pm
- December 5 (Monday) – 8am-3pm
- December 6 (Tuesday) – 8am-12nn
3.2 Online (Round the Clock)
- December 4 (Sunday) 1pm up to December 6 (Tuesday) 12 Noon
Please take note that for the actual online election scheduled on December 4 (starting at 9am) to December 6, 2022 (12 noon; round the clock), you will receive a new Voter ID No..
If you have concerns, you may contact the help lines. For membership concerns and voter eligibility, kindly contact: The PCS Secretariat: 0917-5827844 (Annette) or 0917-5471936 (Cora).
For: The COMELEC
By: (Sgd) PONCIANO M. BERNARDO, JR., MD